- If you plan to offer a public balance checker or redeem cards through an online shopping cart, we strongly recommend the use of scratch-off PINs on your cards. PINs must be ordered with your card order.
- Programming your integration will require a programmer proficient in a language such as .NET, Java or PHP.
Clutch will integrate to a clients OMS, CRM, and ERP systems to allow for easy use for your helpdesk and internal groups. We also link our platform to these systems via batch or trickle feeds on daily basis.
Our JSON-based API provides programmatic access to your program data and transactions. Our API uses RESTful-based Web services. If you would like to add functionality to your web site or shopping cart, you will most likely want to use this API. Web-enabled POS terminals may also use this API for processing.
Here are some examples of what you can do with the API:
- Check card balances from your web site.
- Integrate an in-store gift or rewards program with your online shopping cart.
- Provide a log-in for your customers to come to your web site and update their personal information (address, phone, email, etc.).
- Implement custom functionality online
- Integrate other IP systems or web sites with your stored-value program
- Create your own web based terminal
To get more details, contact a member of our team today for access to our web based API documentation.
We offer IP addresses for both stage and production:
Clutch is DSS PCI level 2 compliant. Learn more about PCI compliance, here.