.EPS files are best. This is a layered image that we are able to edit if you would like to make changes or if we need to adjust to fit the card templates.
- Our Art Department will contact you via email asking for any logos, images or anything specific that you would like to see on your cards, here are the Card Specifications to get you started.
- After we receive the images, we craft a mock up for you to approve.
NOTE: Art will not be sent to the printer until we have a final approval from you. Revisions are welcome! Your satisfaction is our goal!
Once the approved quote and payment are received you can expect an art proof within 24 hours.
Yes, once we receive your order, our Art Department will send you a proof of the previous artwork to ensure quality.
NOTE: Please check all contact information on the cards to be sure that it is still the correct information for your business.
- Once the approved quote, payment information as well as art approval and encoding information is received normal delivery time is 3 – 4 weeks most of the year.
- During the busy months of August through November delivery timeline extends to 4 – 6 weeks.
- A rush option is available for delivery in 2 to 3 weeks for an additional fee.
We accept credit card information or ACH debit your account.
If you are not a processing customer of Clutch, an encoding sheet will be supplied along with your quote. This encoding sheet needs to be completed; if you have questions please consult your POS provider to ensure the encoding information we receive is correct.
Card Encoding Specifications are the technical details needed when deciding on the composition of cards. Take a look to learn more.